I had laid out some landscape netting in my yard, upon which I was going to spread decorative stones. As I was preparing to finish the job, I discovered a large lizard tangled up in the netting.
I put on my armored gloves to help this obviously ungrateful lizard. He squirmed and kicked his posterior feet and tried to bite me. Cautiously I launched my clipping to free this very frightened lizard from one of his worst enemies, the netting. Poor little guy was not happy with me. I calmly told him,” I’m not going to hurt you, friend. Just relax .” But he didn’t understand, so in fright, he pulled and twisted even more. I ultimately snipped the last restricting curve and transported him to a safe area and my friend went romping home.
Sometimes humans appear entangled and react in fright to their situation. Through the centuries, these situations have been played and replayed. First and foremost if you don’t have a plan the situation has a potential of getting worse. Through my research I can tell you what I have done in my quest to start my own business.
Our steps kinda went like this.
1. Hired someone to help us build our Internet Store. Can you say “nightmare”? It was one of the worst experiences of my life. Our store finally went live one and a half years after hiring them. We had already built our site by ourselves. After that, we hired 3 different online Internet Companies to help market our business. They had no idea what they were doing. Kept taking our money without telling us where they were in the process or where our money was going. Lets just say, we lost approximately $4,500 in our attempt to market our store. It is a jungle out there people. I can tell you this..there is not anyone out there that will care us much as you do about how your money is spent. We decided to do it ourselves. I would encourage you to do the same thing.
1. How would you best define your company?
2. What is your budget
3. What is your Company Brand?
4. Name your brand
5. Will you be a general store or fewer items
6. What are your keywords for your product (s). Google looks for keywords in your posts
7. Find a hosting company, be careful some of them are more expensive than they are worth. Be certain that you get full SEO.
8. You whom I have taken from the ends of the earth, And called from its remotest parts And said to you, ‘You are My servant, I have chosen you and not rejected you.
This experience is like many other endeavors that we undertake in our lives, such as starting a new business. I can assure you that it is not easy. If you are in the process of starting a new e-commerce business, think very carefully before you hire online internet marketing company. Trust me it is not the way to go. I hired 3 Internet marketing companies, all of them took our money and didn’t do anything that I could see. We lost approximately $5, OOO simply because none of them knew what they were talking about. After 3 years of losses and unbelievable stress, and much searching, we decided that the best and safest thing was to do it ourselves. After all, we are educated, smart and hard workers, at least we would be in control of our time and money. So our search began for a place to land for training…..We found the perfect place…..not what you would expect.
Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness.